Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The grand opening Dewa Athena VII



Today I wake up with a sore throat and feeling very tired. Is sleep so exhausting like this? It should not be like that. Due to today I have to follow some school activities but because my parents wants me to rest at home, I follow what they say. Suddenly I remember to the opening of the annual sports game DEWA ATHENA VII which organized by OSIS. At that time I felt very tired and even then, just a case of what I am experiencing now. Let's go back in time...

Dewa Athena VII's logo.

That day was Saturday, 21st February 2015. An opening of DEWA ATHENA VII was implemented. These activities should be attended by classes X and representatives of each class to class XI. The event started around 7 am. It tarted with the official opening by the principal. We asked to use a plain white shirt and carrying jersey of each class. 

Opening by the Principal.
Right after that, we continue activities with COLOR RUN. We ran the route and pretty much so far. The route started from Bali Field - Bali Street - Belitung Street - Aceh Street - Sumatra Street - Ambon Street - Banda Street - Belitung Street - Bali Street - Bali Field. Once we arrived at Bali Field, we sprayed liquid colors by the committees. This is very fun.

The route.
After completion of a run, we rest while occasionally took pictures to capture the moment. Sometimes there are committees that spraying liquids again. The result of our white clothes so colorful. Our class also has a sportman and sportwoman, They are Airell and Dara. They like the mascot of our class that day.
Sportwoman and sportman.
After much of took pictures and rested, the event continued with a football match between the champions of BM CUP last year with the BM All Star. We all watched with great enthusiasm. Our class that day also competed pretty much sports, like futsal for girls, Dodgeball, and mixed doubles. I play Futsal for girls. From three branches of it, we just won the mixed doubles. But we are very happy because we support our team with very crowded and excited. Until my voice was about to run out. Ha Ha Ha.
 
X IPA 2 togetherness.

Look how happy we are.

Holding Class X IPA 2's "flag"


The atmosphere soon after color run.
Well, that's why I really remember the moment when my voice now almost exhausted and felt very tired. Sometimes I missed the time with my classmates. It seems less than one month away togetherness in my class will soon be over. Hmm remembering this only made me get more tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment