Sunday, August 17, 2014

Autobiography



AUTOBIOGRAPHY
                Assalamualaikum. Wr. Wb
                Hello guys! This time i would like to tell you about myself and my world. Let me start with my name. My full name is Ismi Robiyatul Adawiyah, but you can call me Ismi or Chimi (generally in my big family). I was born in Bandung on 13th November 1999. And of course i’m 14 years old. I live at Riung Sekar Street Numb. 29 Riung Bandung Site Bandung.
                When I was 4 years old, I’m studying at Insani Kindergarten for 1 year.  And continuing to Cisaranten Kidul 2 Elementary School for generally 6 years. On 2011, I’m continuing to 18 Junior High School Bandung reluctantly, because I’m considered that 18 is not good as other school and too afraid about my future but with confidently and struggling, I can strive my anxiety out. Next, on this year, 2014, I’m continuing my formal education to 3 Senior High School Bandung, I’m very proud because 3SHS is one of many favourite school in Indonesia. My goal future is I want to study at faculty of medicines in University of Indonesia or school of pharmacy at Institute Technology Bandung.
                My family is not a big family but also not a small one. My family concist My Father, Mother and My Old Sister. I will tell you about them. Let me start with My Father as a leader of My Family. His name is Ade Kamal. He was born in Bandung on 6th September 1968. He has a brownish skin however it looks like shining. Partly of his hair was grey which indicates he becomes old. He is an active smoker from 20 years ago and I really don’t like his habit one. He works in a company named Kobe & Lina Food. His position is Area Sales & Manager of West Java. He is a hardworker and always safe his family. He married My mother at 26 years old, their wedding occur on 4th December 1994. I love him so much.
                Next, I will tell about My Beloved Mother. Her name is Lilis Hendahayati. She was born in Bandung on 24th December 1974. She has a short black hair without at least grey on it. Her skin is brown and maybe actually same with me. She is fat even she always set her hand to work as a housekeeper. She is a family lover and same with my father, they always safe our family. On my opinion, she is the greatest woman I’ve ever met. She safe me on pregnant for 8 months because I’ve born little bit faster than other or people call it premature. She teached me anything about life. And of course I’m absolutely love her so much.
                And now I will describe My Old Sister. Her name is Gina Lindiayani Safitri. She was born in Bandung on 22th October 1995. She has a brownish skin, long straight hair whose colour is also brownish, she is shorter than me. She is university student now. She is beutiful, smart, ambitious, and absolutely clever. We always help each other if we have homeworks, projects or anything. I very love her. And I believe that someday she will be a  success person. Oke that’s all about My Family.
                Let’s come back to me, I will tell about me further. My favourite colour is red, this colour is very sturdy, simbolizing love and courage. I’m fan of Manchester United Football Club. I really love reading novels. In my bookshelf there’s many novel I’ve collected. It is really fun. I also love singing, although my voice not as melodius as others. Then I’m also like to playing guitar and covering songs. I like to writing a short story or fiction story but I’m never publish that.
                Okay guys, that’s all about me.
                Wassalamualaikum. Wr. Wb.
Contact me
Twitter        : @ismirobiyaaatul
Ask.fm         : ismirobiyatul
Instagram   : ismirobiyatul_
Line              : ismirobiyatul_
Path             : Ismi Robiyatul A

No comments:

Post a Comment