Sunday, August 31, 2014

(Absolutely) Unforgettable Moment



(absolutely) unforgettable moment

          A year ago, 13th November 2013.

“when there’s a love, there’s a life.” - Anonym

                That day was Wednesday. Three days after Sunday. Nope, that’s not the fact. The fact is I was getting fourteen. F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N. Hahaha. I’ve got a great unforgettable moment that day. Do you want to know about? Check it out!


                For the first time, to support new mayor of Bandung city’s program. That Wednesday we should wear Kebaya (traditional clothes from West Java) for girls and Pangsi (traditional clothes from West Java) for boys. I was wearing purple kebaya and purple veil. We were requested to wear white suit but I didn’t have it anymore. So I crossed the stream. 
                Early in the morning, My clashmates already arrived in school. This was very unusual. Totally comprimising. Then we talked about accreditation estimation which would happen to My school that day. Ring Ring Ring. The bel was ringing, that indicate we should sat on our seat. And everything done very well like usual again. 
Every Wednesday, My class usually leraned BK lesson. But, before BK there was Mathematics first. My Mathematics’ Teacher gave us some Mathematics problem and asked us to go forward to solve that problems. Suddenly, My teacher picked me and finally I done up brown. In front of the accreditation estimation team I was solving problems very well. Not bad, I think.
Next, BK timeeeeeeee. We were learning about how to catch our dreams and start future brightness. (FYI, I am always happy to learn about BK because the topics absolutely interesting, haha). My BK’s Teacher, Mrs. Iis, suddenly expoltulating with My Bestfriends such as Iqbal, Kemas, Ernie, and Cutcupids*. I didn’t have any negative thought about it on that time. But I felt a little bit sad because that day was My birthday and everyone seem like forget about it, included My family.
It was break time. I really want to bought snacks because I didn’t have breakfast at all. But, when I was cleaned up My table, Brisa (my ex tablemate) said “Met, you have been called by Mrs. Iis in BK’s room. Now.” 

First, I was very hungry that time. 

Second, did I have problems so I must go to BK’s room? Sounds bad.

BK’s room has located in front of school’s court. Mrs. Iis and Iwere sitting in front of BK’s room. So everyone could saw me in interrogation by Mrs. Iis. I felt very afraid because I didn’t ever be interrogation by BK’s Teacher as long as I’ve studying in 18 Junior High School and sad because...that day was my special day, it was hurted me. So the conversation was...
Mrs. Iis : Ismi, someone said that you away from Brisa huh?  

Me         : Not really, I didn’t stay away from her exactly. (flustered face)

Mrs. Iis : You did Ismi. So, what kind of problems between you guys?

Me         : Mrs, I really didn’t have any problem with her.

Mrs. Iis : I think you have to solve your problem with her, because Brisa told me something.

Me         : What just Brisa said to you, Mrs?

Mrs. Iis : You didn’t need to know.

Me         : But, I didn’t like that. (totally frustated)

Mrs. Iis : Ohya, why your grades so down?

Me         : Umm...sorry Mrs maybe I was too relaxed.

Mrs. Iis : You was very dilligent but now you’ve changed. I’ve heard that you have “group”?

Me         : I HAVE NOT.

Mrs. Iis : Really? So what about your 8th grades friend? Wasn’t them member of your “group”?

Me         : They were my bestfriend, not my group!

Mrs. Iis : I was tired, now go to your class and come back again after shcool and bring member of your “group”.

Me         : Yes. Thank you, Mrs. Assalamualaikum.

Huaaa I was very afraid and didn’t concentration about Basa Sunda lesson thereafter. IWithout my knowledge, Iqbal, Kemas, and Ernie have hide my Basa Sunda assignment book. The book should be collected, I was very confused and really want to crying. But before bell was ringing, suddenly my assignment book appear in my table. In my rush, I immediately gathered the book. Phew!
School was over. I’d go to BK’s room again. I was tried to persuaded my bestfriends to go to BK’s room. Weirdly, my bestfriends’ behavior totally different. They act like they didn’t know me. But finally, they were ready to go to BK’s room with me. While Iqbal, Kemas and Ernie lost.
In BK’s room, I was being interrogation session 2. All facts which pronounced by Mrs. Iis and my bestfriends exactly FAKE. They’d said that I am the leader of the group, I am so cruel and I am selfish! Ohmygod help me..
I was crying..crying..and crying. There was no point denying all that statements. My face was reddish, I was like tomatos. When I was close my eyes with my hands, suddenly BK’s room noisy by song of happy birthday which sung by Cutcupids, Iqbal, Ernie, Kemas, and all of my clashmates and people around BK’s room. OMG, It was absolutely touching. SPEECHLESS. All of acts in that day were scenarios. My friends congratulated me and occasionaly making jokes. My mood meter totally full that day. My bestfriends gave me gifts a lot until i couldn’t brought with big plastic bag.

WOOO I WAS SO HAPPY!!!

I would never never never forget this huge unforgettable moment. I will tell this unforgettable moment with details to my specials person sometimes. And the important one is..I will never forget my bestfriends for a lot of time. LOTS OF LOVE FOR MY BESTFRIENDS WHEREVER YOU BE.

*Cutcupids is name of our friendship, consist Irvynka, Hasna, Martifa, Risky, Mariana and I. We are comfortable of each others. We are like sisters. We separated by spaces and times.  But our loves never separated even we are far from each others.


Jonas Photo, 2013

Lembang, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment